Pomerene Hospital Blog
Pomerene Internal Medicine Specialist Puts Emphasis on Natural Remedies
In April, Pomerene Hospital introduced a new physician practice, Pomerene Internal Medicine, and a new physician, Loren M. Kirchner, MD, MS, FACP, a board-certified Internal Medicine Specialist. Dr. Kirchner is trained and experienced in prevention, treatment and management of a large spectrum of illnesses affecting adults including chronic, complex and multi-system diseases.
Dr. Kirchner has 15 years of academic, hospitalist and outpatient experience in Wooster and also serves our country as Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army Reserve. He has been deployed on numerous occasions including four assignments in Iraq and Afghanistan where he has supervised and provided medical and trauma care in Combat Support Hospitals.
There has been a need to expand internal medicine services in our area. Pomerene understands the community's desire for close-to-home care, access to available appointments and short waiting room times...all of which are available through Dr. Kirchner and his staff!
Dr. Kirchner is a firm believer in using healthy foods, natural remedies and exercise to treat certain ailments. Many diseases, he believes, are caused by our own bad habits such as:
- Taking in too many starchy foods
- Eating high-fat foods
- Consuming too much caffeine and chocolate
Do you suffer from heartburn? Check out Dr, Kirchner's Heartburn Remedy!
- Put 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a small glass of water (I use Braggs)
- Repeat once or twice daily for minor heartburn symptoms
- Take 5-10 minutes before meals in 3-4 small drinks
- Practice healthy eating habits in conjunction with apple cider vinegar remedy
- Apple Cider Vinegar also aids in weight loss, sinus congestion, sore throats and even blood sugar levels
Dr. Kirchner is accepting new patients at Pomerene Internal Medicine, located in the lower level of the German Village Center at 4900 Oak Street in Berlin, Ohio. Appointments can be made by calling 330-893-1318. Pomerene Internal Medicine will be open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:00pm.
Pomerene Internal Medicine will welcome Dr. Kalisetti this Setpember....schedule your appointment TODAY!