SAVE THE DATE! Join us at the 11th Annual Pomerene Auxiliary Christmas Festival
Get into the Christmas spirit and join us for the 11th Annual Pomerene Auxiliary Christmas Tree Festival at the Berlin Grande Hotel in Berlin.
The festival will be open to the public Friday, December 4th from 10am to 7pm and Saturday, December 5th from 10am to 4pm
Admission to the festival is $5 per person. Children 14 and under are FREE. All proceeds from the Christmas Festival are donated by the Auxiliary to Pomerene
Hospital for the purchase of patient care equipment and facility improvements.
Our mission and number one priority is to keep our community and all individuals safe and healthy. At the same time, in order to continue providing five-star,
compassionate healthcare in our community, our Auxiliary fundraisers are extremely important as they help support our entire hospital and its services.
As you might expect, extra measures and enhanced precautions will be practiced at our Christmas Festival this year in an effort to keep our entire
- Upon entering the event, all persons will be required to sanitize as well as answer a few health related questions.
- All persons will be required to wear a mask.
- A total of 10 people per 15-minute time slot will enter the Festival at a time, to maintain social distancing standards.
The festival will feature over 50 beautifully pre-decorated Christmas trees, wreaths, centerpieces, and small furniture all available for purchase! Several
raffle items will also be available.
From our item sponsors to our monetary sponsors, we thank you all for your support! Major sponsors of the festival this year are The Bargain Hunter, Berlin
Grande Hotel, ProVia and Scott & Lisa Tritt & Family.
Christmas tree, wreath, centerpiece and monetary sponsors include:
- Advanced Hardwood
- Alpine Cabinets of Holmes County
- Andreas Furniture
- Berlin Gardens, LLC
- Bernadette Prusinski
- Buckeye Career Center/FFA
- Butros Latouf M.D.
- Chance 2 Transport, LTD
- Charm Builders, LTD
- Coblentz Chocolate Company
- Coblentz Leather
- Country Corners Greenhouse
- Dave Croft Construction
- Dutch Craft Furniture
- Easterday & Co., Inc.
- Faith View Bookstore
- Farmstead Restaurant
- First Federal Community Bank
- Grace Family Practice
- Harvest Thrift Store
- Hasenstab Architects, Inc.
- Hershberger’s Kettle Corn
- Holmes County Pottery
- Holmes Power Equipment
- Homestead Furniture
- Kauffman’s Country Bakery
- Kauffman’s Lawn Furniture
- Kaufman Realty & Auctions
- Kurt Garren, M.D., Inc.
- Letters & Littles
- Lone Star Quilt Shop
- Mac Oil Field Service, Inc.
- Millersburg Tire Service
- Mrs. Yoder’s Kitchen
- Mt. Hope Auction
- Mt. Hope Country Health Store
- Mt Hope Harness & Shoe
- Oak Pointe Nursing & Rehab Center
- Ohio’s Hospice Life Care
- Pomerene Administration/Human Resources/Compliance
- Pomerene Admitting Department
- Pomerene Cardiology/Radiology
- Pomerene Emergency Department
- Pomerene Medical Group
- Pomerene Medical Staff
- Pomerene Respiratory Care Department
- Pomerene Therapy Department
- Pomerene Quality Department
- Premier Outdoors
- Red Poppy
- Route 62 Furniture Outlet,Ltd
- Rozuk Radiology
- Scenic Hills Furniture
- Sunny Slope Winery
- The Budget
- The Commercial & Savings Bank
- The Farm at Walnut Creek
- The Killbuck Savings Bank
- The Posey Pad
- Tis the Season Christmas Shoppe
- Village Toy Shop
- Walnut Hills Retirement Community
- Weaver Leather, LLC
- Weaver’s Market Place
- Wendell August Forge
- Wooster Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- Yoder’s Drieds & Gifts