Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS)
The following links provide information about available healthcare coverage for those who are eligible.
- Medicaid for children, pregnant women and families.
- This is an application for WIC services, Child and Family Health Services and to get assistance through the Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps.
- Medicaid for older adults or people who are blind or disabled.
- This is also an application for cash, medical and/or food stamp assistance for all individuals.
- This application is also used for Refugee Medical Assistance programs.
Application for Help with Medicare Expenses
- For people who have Medicare and limited income: This program helps pay for Medicare premiums, coinsurance, and deductibles.
Additional Medicaid Information
- Medicaid Consumer Guide
- Medicaid Q & A
- Medicaid for Older Adults and People with Disabilities
- Medicaid Premium Assistance
To contact your local Ohio DJFS County Office for more information, click here.